Dr. Akbar Khan, the medical director at Medicor Cancer Centre located in Toronto, Canada gives an excellent lecture on DCA Therapy based on his experience treating patients with Sodium Dichloroacetate. At the time of this presentation, he had treated over 1500 patients with the help of DCA.
In this lecture Dr. Akbar Khan explains what is DCA and how it interacts with the human body. The doctor reviews the infamous Michelakis glioblastoma study as well as other published and unpublished cancer treatment cases using DCA.
In summary, he addresses these key points:
• How DCA works against cancer cells,
• What kind of cancers can be treated with dichloroacetate,
• Can DCA work synergistically with some of the widely available chemotherapies or medications,
• Side effects of DCA overdose,
• Other health benefits that can be achieved with the use of this molecule,
• What kind of routine blood tests should be done,
• Sample DCA protocol and interesting facts.
We believe this lecture will provide a perfect introduction into DCA therapy.
Last Updated on